SoloWheel

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Rocker

SoloWheel

Post by Rocker »

I heard a discussion about this on the radio yesterday and having no idea what they were on about, I looked it up. TBH I am not entirely convinced, it might be another solution looking for a problem. The link explains about the machine and the video shows it being used in and around Cambridge.

http://solowheel.uk.com/

Do you think it will catch on?
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
Derek

Re: SoloWheel

Post by Derek »

Seen a couple of guys using them in Madrid in January.
They seemed very comfortable using them. Getting on and off looked like practice required.

As someone who can't ride a skateboard - this isn't for me.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
zungkush

Post by zungkush »

The mercedes at solowheel section is ninebot ;) http://monowheel-kaufen.de/ninebot-one-kaufen/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

a guy passed me on the footpath on one of those the other day, he was fairly flyin' too. The urge to push him into traffic was strong but I resisted.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:a guy passed me on the footpath on one of those the other day, he was fairly flyin' too. The urge to push him into traffic was strong but I resisted.
Good on you Ivor!

I've lost count of the number of times I felt like doing the same with the two wheelers! You'd want to have eyes in the back of your head and that's only when you're walking on the bloody footpath!!!!!!
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote:
Ivor wrote:a guy passed me on the footpath on one of those the other day, he was fairly flyin' too. The urge to push him into traffic was strong but I resisted.
Good on you Ivor!

I've lost count of the number of times I felt like doing the same with the two wheelers! You'd want to have eyes in the back of your head and that's only when you're walking on the bloody footpath!!!!!!

that's the thing... he was on the footpath going faster than most bikes or cars. I presume he wasn't wearing a helmet because he knew somebody was going to slap him eventually and taking it off would waste time...
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable