I'll post pictures later...................

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Fran
Site Admin

Re: I'll post pictures later...................

Post by Fran »

0-60 in a Tesla is 2.8sec....

Saw my first one at the airport last night, a real thing of beauty.
Do or do not, there is no try
warrenduffy

Post by warrenduffy »

Diapason wrote:LOL, I feel the same way. That, and a link to adverts without explanation. Not that I'm often buying anyway, so it shouldn't really matter to me!
Can i ask what do you find objectionable about sellers posting links to Adverts.ie?
I put a link to adverts on all my ads here mainly for two reasons;
Firstly, and rather embarrassingly I don't know how to post pics on this site.
Secondly, with a link to Adverts it helps buyers make a more informed judgement on the seller's reliability due to the Adverts.ie feedback system.

I would have though that a positive aspect.

Regards,
Warren.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

I'm referring to people posting a link with no explanation of what's even for sale. Include a link by all means, but at least tell us what the item is and the price. Remember, there are guidelines at the top of the page.

Edit: I remember now why it used to especially irk me: I'd see an ad with just a link, have no idea what the item for sale was but click on the link to find out. But then adverts would try to get me to install the adverts app on my phone rather than just showing me the page. I'd click "no thanks, take me to website" and instead of showing the ad it would take me to the adverts.ie homepage. So basically, I frequently wouldn't know the item for sale even after clicking the link.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
warrenduffy

Post by warrenduffy »

I get were you're coming from. It takes a peculiar fellow to create an advert with just a link and no other info. Strange indeed.
I must say I find it mildly annoying when sellers don't mark their ad as sold after sale.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk