Sold: Rega RP6 with or without groovetracer upgrades

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Cam76

Sold: Rega RP6 with or without groovetracer upgrades

Post by Cam76 »

Hi all
Apologies that this is my first post on this forum; I'm an active member on HifiWigWam but I only recently found out about this forum when discussing local Irish forum options with David and Jonathan at the Listening Suite.
Speaking of which, those two fine chaps have convinced me to upgrade my turntable and speakers. I'd much prefer to offer these for pickup in Dublin only, rather than post them up on HifiWigWam, hence this post.
So, this post is for my gloss-black Rega RP6. I bought this turntable new in Melbourne, Australia (I'm an Aussie) in August 2012. It came with me to Dublin when I moved here in April 2013. I have the original box. Since being here, I've upgraded it with the groovetracer subplatter and counterweight (130g), and the rega white belt. I'm listing the groovetracer upgrades separately but am willing to sell the turntable with them included as a complete package (no cartridge will be included, although I can offer a Denon DL-304 if interested). Otherwise, original subplatter and counterweight will be refitted for the buyer.
It's in as new condition. No marks on lid, no scratches on plinth.
On Monday eve, the cartridge is coming off to go onto my new TT, so if anyone wants to hear it before the cart is removed, please get in contact with me before then.
Pickup only please - I'm in Sandymount, Dublin.
Pics are below.
Price:
(a) Stock turntable, no cart (without groovetracer upgrades, with white belt upgrade only): 650 euro
(b) Turntable, no cart, plus groovetracer reference subplatter and 130g counterweight (good for 6-8g carts), and rega white belt: 850 euro
IMG_2449.jpg
IMG_2449.jpg (81.77 KiB) Viewed 676 times
IMG_2450.jpg
IMG_2450.jpg (96.6 KiB) Viewed 676 times
IMG_2451.jpg
IMG_2451.jpg (67.35 KiB) Viewed 676 times
Last edited by Cam76 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
VPI Scoutmaster TT / Dynavector 20x2L Cart / EE Minimax Phono / Sennheisser DVHD800+HD800 cans / NAD M51 DAC / MF A5 Amp / Dynaudio Focus 340 floorstanders
Ivor

Re: For sale: Rega RP6 with or without groovetracer upgrades

Post by Ivor »

Welcome to the forum Cam, best of luck with the sale... that's a beautiful turntable.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

Ivor wrote:Welcome to the forum Cam, best of luck with the sale... that's a beautiful turntable.
Thanks for the welcome Ivor! I'll be quite an active participant going forward, and will welcome visitors if they want to hear the new TT and speakers once they are in place!
VPI Scoutmaster TT / Dynavector 20x2L Cart / EE Minimax Phono / Sennheisser DVHD800+HD800 cans / NAD M51 DAC / MF A5 Amp / Dynaudio Focus 340 floorstanders
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Cam76 wrote:
Ivor wrote:Welcome to the forum Cam, best of luck with the sale... that's a beautiful turntable.
Thanks for the welcome Ivor! I'll be quite an active participant going forward, and will welcome visitors if they want to hear the new TT and speakers once they are in place!
We're organising a minibus as I type. ;)
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

hehe, I better add another bottle of single malt to the bar.
RichardM

Post by RichardM »

PM Sent :-)
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

Hi, TT is sold pending payment and pickup. Groovemaster subplatter and counterweight will be available if anyone desires these excellent upgrades to the RP6.
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

Everything sold now.