B&W ASW800 subwoofer

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Vorious

B&W ASW800 subwoofer

Post by Vorious »

Phenomenal sub, 1KW on-board amp. Black ash finish. Few marks on the cabinet but presentable enough.

Too large to go where I need it to in my new place, ie under the coffee table! Will take p/x of a good compact sub (when I say compact, nothing under a 10" driver!)

Offers on €495, priced to sell!!
Vorious

Re: B&W ASW800 subwoofer

Post by Vorious »

bump,

new price for quick sale €350
Piotr

Post by Piotr »

Send pm
bod

Post by bod »

Still for sale?
dermondo

Post by dermondo »

I have a compact M&K sub has a 8inch driver for exchange if your interested and I would prefer the B&W sub to complement the rest of my system.
Last edited by dermondo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willsandbills

Post by willsandbills »

Hi there, would you do a deal with my velodyne sub, gloss black far 10, oldish but not used in 5 yrs and immaculate bout 16 inches high and approx 14 or15 inches wide and deep, it has a remote control.
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

bod wrote:Still for sale?
Hi Bod, I'm doing a deal with Willsandbills on his Velodyne so it's gone I'm afraid.

I do however still have a REL Q200E in VGC with Neutrik lead for sale at only €200 if you're interested?

Thanks,

Greg
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

dermondo wrote:I have a compact M&K sub has a 8inch driver for exchange if your interested and I would prefer the B&W sub to complement the rest of my system.

Hi Dermondo,

I've done a deal with Willsandbills on his velodyne, so it's gone I'm afraid. What M&K have you got? I still have a REL Q200E that I may do a deal with you on the M&K with. I had a M&K 150 sub before, great sub, I had the whole 150 package, why I ever sold it is beyond me!

Let me know if you're interested,

Thanks,

Greg
bod

Post by bod »

Vorious wrote:
bod wrote:Still for sale?
Hi Bod, I'm doing a deal with Willsandbills on his Velodyne so it's gone I'm afraid.

I do however still have a REL Q200E in VGC with Neutrik lead for sale at only €200 if you're interested?

Thanks,

Greg
Hi Greg. Sorry for the late reply. I was enquiring for a friend who it`s turns out has had to replace the entire geriatric heating system in his house so is not in a position to afford ANYTHING at the moment! Cheers. Dave.