B&W Nautilus 802 Pair in Perfect Black - €1700

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
halvis

Re: B&W Nautilus 802 Pair in Perfect Black - €1700

Post by halvis »

email sent
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

the original ad seems to have a suspicious link and so was deleted. The poster has been advised to resubmit the ad.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Seán

Post by Seán »

Thanks Ivor, that looks too good to be true so I didn't follow the link.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Seán wrote:Thanks Ivor, that looks too good to be true so I didn't follow the link.

Oh the offer and ad could well be 100% genuine but something was flagged as dodgy. The original poster is known and trusted here so I don't think the offer itself was suspicious.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
halvis

Post by halvis »

FYI - I did enquire as you may have seen and did get an email reply from the seller along with many pictures.

They are being sold by a company in London from a warehouse. They could be genuine, I don't know. However, I thought as they were advertised on here they were in Ireland where I could see them personally and pay cash if everything seemed fine (i.e. if it was a disgruntled divorcee selling off their ex's clutter). As this is not the case, I will not be buying them.

Hope this helps.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

halvis wrote:FYI - I did enquire as you may have seen and did get an email reply from the seller along with many pictures.

They are being sold by a company in London from a warehouse. They could be genuine, I don't know. However, I thought as they were advertised on here they were in Ireland where I could see them personally and pay cash if everything seemed fine (i.e. if it was a disgruntled divorcee selling off their ex's clutter). As this is not the case, I will not be buying them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that clarification, I didn't even look at the detail of the post (busy at the time) but where a suspicious link is within the body of a post it all has to go. A "belt & braces" attitude to spam or viruses!