FS: Sennheiser HDVD-800 headphone amp and DAC

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Cam76

FS: Sennheiser HDVD-800 headphone amp and DAC

Post by Cam76 »

Selling my Sennheiser HDVD-800 headphone amp and DAC.
Price: 900 euro, pickup in Dublin. Willing to ship within EU at buyer's cost and risk.
I have owned this from new, purchased in February 2015 for my HD800s with balanced cable. In as new condition, and with all original packaging, so not much point posting pics but will do so if requested. I'm only selling it because I'm consolidating my pre-amp/DAC/headphone amp arrangements into a single unit.
Universally regarded as one of the top headphone amps out there, also with the added flexibility of its excellent DAC (up to 24/192 files):
http://robbreport.com/electronics/slide ... r-hdvd-800
http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-hdvd800
http://blog.son-video.com/en/2015/04/re ... r-hdvd800/
Last edited by Cam76 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VPI Scoutmaster TT / Dynavector 20x2L Cart / EE Minimax Phono / Sennheisser DVHD800+HD800 cans / NAD M51 DAC / MF A5 Amp / Dynaudio Focus 340 floorstanders
Cam76

Re: FS: Sennheiser HDVD-800 headphone amp and DAC

Post by Cam76 »

still available, open to reasonable offers.
VPI Scoutmaster TT / Dynavector 20x2L Cart / EE Minimax Phono / Sennheisser DVHD800+HD800 cans / NAD M51 DAC / MF A5 Amp / Dynaudio Focus 340 floorstanders
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

price drop to 1000.
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

last price drop to 900 on this. Firm. If I don't sell it for that, I will likely keep it for use as a second headphone amp in another room. It's a cracker of an amp and DAC, where this price is 600-700 less than what you'd pay for one new and this unit is only about 1.5 years young and is as new; the only reason I'm selling it is because it can't also function as a pre-amp (which I need for my main system and which the Sim Audio Moon 430 I've acquired does).
jamieev

Post by jamieev »

Hi,

Did you ever sell this?

J