Guess tthe LP

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
cybot

Re: Guess tthe LP

Post by cybot »

Blame JAW for this! So in memory of larzyh here's three more from my collection... country,blues and trad:

Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

well the first one is lucinda williams world without tears...would the second one be the london muddy waters sessions?

dunno the third...

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
cybot

Post by cybot »

Fran wrote:well the first one is lucinda williams world without tears...would the second one be the london muddy waters sessions?

dunno the third...

Fran
Hi Fran! Well done on the first one.Sorry on the second one....
JAW

Post by JAW »

Great to have you back! Is this #2?

cybot

Post by cybot »

Indeed it is J! Glad you told me about the site and it's great to be back!
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Dermot Good to see you got back.I was talking to Noel Cloney and mentioned you hoping he would pass on the details re the new site but even though he seemed to know you he ended up concentrating on selling me speakers instead. I see cloneys now have a pair of castle howards for sale. Are they yours? Dont tell me you bought a pair of spendor A5's?
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Hello Tony; no, don't worry I still have my Castles! What are on about re Noel? What speakers did you sneak in the back door?? when you got home I mean...
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Dermot. No didnt get to buy anything yet. I had purchased avi positrons before xmas but am still looking for the big purchase at some stage.Happy enough at the moment to just look around and browse.
There are currently 3 castle howards for sale on adverts,gumtree and the pair clonesy have. Funnily enough cloneys are the cheapest by far but dont know what the condition is like.

(re noel I just mentioned your name and the fact I thought you lived in mayo, I was wondering if he would cop/knew who you are. I was suggesting he mail or contact you with the new site details)
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
cybot

Post by cybot »

(re noel I just mentioned your name and the fact I thought you lived in mayo, I was wondering if he would cop/knew who you are. I was suggesting he mail or contact you with the new site details)[/quote]

I'm with you now and thanks for the shout! BTW I'm just after finding out the Castle Loudspeakers are back on the market!!!! They also have a whole new range called the Knight Series (5 in the range and prices start at £300.00 up to £1000.00 !!!)Have a look at the current edition of Hi-Fi Choice... I'll see if I can paste the link.
cybot

Post by cybot »

cybot wrote:(re noel I just mentioned your name and the fact I thought you lived in mayo, I was wondering if he would cop/knew who you are. I was suggesting he mail or contact you with the new site details)
I'm with you now and thanks for the shout! BTW I'm just after finding out the Castle Loudspeakers are back on the market!!!! They also have a whole new range called the Knight Series (5 in the range and prices start at £300.00 up to £1000.00 !!!)Have a look at the current edition of Hi-Fi Choice... [/quote]