4 X Clearer Audio SilverLine HiFi Mains Cable - REDUCED

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
bfw

4 X Clearer Audio SilverLine HiFi Mains Cable - REDUCED

Post by bfw »

PRICE REDUCTION - This high-specification Silver-line™ Power Cable is made entirely by hand from start to finish. The Silver-line™ Power Cable benefits from silver-plated conductors, an extra dual layer of shielding, custom audio-grade ferrite rings, CAIG Laboratories conditioning
treatments and full burning-in. The result is a power cable that offers better levels of transparency, dynamic response and lower background noise.
It received a 5 star rating from What Hi-Fi. There are 3 @ .75M and 1 @ 1M. €125 FOR EACH CABLE OR €400 FOR ALL FOUR.
Attachments
silver-line_power1.jpg
silver-line_power1.jpg (79.09 KiB) Viewed 723 times
Last edited by bfw on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
ConorW

Re: 4 X Clearer Audio SilverLine HiFi Mains Cable 5 Star

Post by ConorW »

I assume you are also the seller advertising them on Adverts for less than you have them here. :(

http://www.adverts.ie/cables/4-x-cleare ... ar/1598223
Lenco L75 Self build, Roksan Nima tonearm, Benz MicroGlider SL, AudioResearch PH7 phono, Luxman SQ-38U Integrated (or a Wavac MD300b),
BlueSound Node 2i, Auralic Vega, AudioNote AN/E Speakers.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

maybe the assumption is hifi guys are gullible?
Obviously there's no rules on the subject but I've noticed that generally stuff is sold for less here than on Adverts/Donedeal etc.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Gerry D

Post by Gerry D »

Ivor wrote:maybe the assumption is hifi guys are gullible?
Obviously there's no rules on the subject but I've noticed that generally stuff is sold for less here than on Adverts/Donedeal etc.
Absolutely !

I've always felt that it's right to advertise on Tir na HiFi with a price that is what I'm looking for.
Normally I would put something up here first, ask for a reasonable/realistic deal, and if it didn't move then stick it on adverts for 40% extra wriggle room.

I always assume that we're all gentlemen here. Not horse traders.
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking" - Henry Ford
bfw

Post by bfw »

Hi Guys,
I put them up here at the price originally on Adverts - I had since reduced the prices there and will do that here to reflect that. I think the prices represent good value and usually expect some haggling. Prices for the cables now reduced to - 125 each or 400 for all 4