What's in the box?

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Terry

Re: What's in the box?

Post by Terry »

Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote: So......any idea what you're looking for with this possible (2nd) tt buy? Completely forgot about the Aurora. Nice looking deck though and reasonably priced too...
No more than I've said above.... it must be musical and non fatiguing, everything we expect from vinyl.
Couple of candidates here Ivor... The Versalex in walnut would sit nicely with your Dubhs.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/article ... rd-player/

http://www.audiocounsel.co.uk/brands/we ... -versalex/
System 1. LP12/Mose Hercules/Ittok LVII/ATOC9III, Dynavector P75 MkIII, Denon DCD-A100, iPad/AirPlay, Accuphase e303x, Gale gs401a.
System2. iMac/Tidal, iFI Dac, Dynavector L200 pre, Croft Iosis, Sonus Faber Auditor M.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

What's in the box?????? Man when this beauty arrived... it was like Santa had turned up.... I was a kid all over again.!!!

IMG_2446.jpg
IMG_2446.jpg (62.18 KiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_2447.jpg
IMG_2447.jpg (60.41 KiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_2448.jpg
IMG_2448.jpg (60.63 KiB) Viewed 558 times
Let the Good Times Roll...................
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Continuing on...
IMG_2449.jpg
IMG_2449.jpg (57.17 KiB) Viewed 557 times
IMG_2450.jpg
IMG_2450.jpg (57.91 KiB) Viewed 557 times
IMG_2451.jpg
IMG_2451.jpg (59.64 KiB) Viewed 557 times
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Any Finally...... Thar She Blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg (44.11 KiB) Viewed 554 times

Ortofon Rondo Bronze.... in New condition...... even if she has been on the shelf for a wee while!!! Picked it up on eBay for a really good price recently and it was packaged well, delivered super fast with DHL tracking etc.

And before you ask.... what does she sound like.... it has not been mounted on the tonearm yet. Still enjoying my beautiful Rondo Blue at the moment.

Why did I go for a Rondo instead of a Quintet... well I have a kind of hankering for the Rondo Series, some time ago I picked up a second hand Rondo Blue for a steal.... she sounded great... and I find the stylus guard very useful, makes setting up a cart a good bit safer!!!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote: So......any idea what you're looking for with this possible (2nd) tt buy? Completely forgot about the Aurora. Nice looking deck though and reasonably priced too...
No more than I've said above.... it must be musical and non fatiguing, everything we expect from vinyl.
Easy enough so :)
cybot

Post by cybot »

Adrian wrote:Any Finally...... Thar She Blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_2452.jpg

Ortofon Rondo Bronze.... in New condition...... even if she has been on the shelf for a wee while!!! Picked it up on eBay for a really good price recently and it was packaged well, delivered super fast with DHL tracking etc.

And before you ask.... what does she sound like.... it has not been mounted on the tonearm yet. Still enjoying my beautiful Rondo Blue at the moment.

Why did I go for a Rondo instead of a Quintet... well I have a kind of hankering for the Rondo Series, some time ago I picked up a second hand Rondo Blue for a steal.... she sounded great... and I find the stylus guard very useful, makes setting up a cart a good bit safer!!!
Only just managed to see this! Thought I was on the wrong thread :) Enjoy watching your Rondo Adrian ;)