Streacom FC5 evo Case Silver

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
tony

Streacom FC5 evo Case Silver

Post by tony »

Long shot but anybody got a black one they would like to swap? This is silver and a few weeks old
This model has the optical drive slot.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Komornick

Re: Streacom FC5 evo Case Silver

Post by Komornick »

Will you consider some swap for PC hardware ?
tony

Post by tony »

Sorry no thanks just looking for the same thing in black
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

Hi,

How much would you consider selling it for?

Cheers
tony

Post by tony »

No I think there might be a bit of confusion here. This is not for sale. I use it.Item is brand new it is just a fashion thing. Would prefer black hence the request.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

this is really more than a long shot tony
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

nige2000 wrote:this is really more than a long shot tony
I'd have to agree! haha. You need someone that's as like minded as you to buy one and in the wrong colour, but at the same time, completely opposite. :)

I wish you all the best in your quest anyway.

As a matter of interest, what did it cost, landed?
tony

Post by tony »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Streacom-ST-FC5 ... reacom+fc5

Ok Ok I know but sure anybody in this hobby is mad and are always making mistakes and box swapping! That is the cheapest I have found it see link above. I was too mean and broke after my power supply upgrady efforts and bought the last silver one at £125. Retrospectively looking for another loon who wants silver.

It aint that far fetched people changer their amps etc and could end up with a silver one. Pigs can fly. The world is flat etc etc

If anybody is interested in the amazon offer get it delivered using parcelmotel. Cost me I think €10 to collect oversize parcel from UK.
Only issue is depot is in finglas( to clarify I don't live near that location)
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

tony wrote:Only issue is depot is in finglas( to clarify I don't live near that location)
Haha, looks like you're adding insult to injury if you read this incorrectly! :) I get what you mean though. Just to clarify, I don't live in Finglas either, not that there's anything wrong with Finglas...................if you're into that sort of thing! :)

Yeah I was only taking the wee a little about changing the colour of the case. It's strange, I would like the silver one, even though most of my kit is black. I tend to buy indivual components in the colour that they look best in, rather than to match other kit. Probably stupid, but sure wouldn't be the only stupid thing I've done, ha
sima66

Post by sima66 »

Tony, maybe this can help:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/400ml-Painters- ... 95&sr=1-21

I'm sure that it would be "unique"! :)))
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS