LP frames

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Fran
Site Admin

LP frames

Post by Fran »

These can be quite hard to get.... but there's a shop in Liffey Valley - with branches in most shopping centres around the country called "Tiger" - they sell all sorts of crap...... anyway, they have LP frames in stock at €5 each.

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Re: LP frames

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:These can be quite hard to get.... but there's a shop in Liffey Valley - with branches in most shopping centres around the country called "Tiger" - they sell all sorts of crap...... anyway, they have LP frames in stock at €5 each.

Fran
They're in Rathmines as well... the old Extravison shop....
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
fergus

Post by fergus »

Thanks for that guys. I have one LP cover that I kept long after the vinyl was literally played to death [in my youth!] which I would like framed.
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

fergus wrote:Thanks for that guys. I have one LP cover that I kept long after the vinyl was literally played to death [in my youth!] which I would like framed.

Yeah some of the frames I've seen were just too dear but at a couple of euro (well 5!) it's worth doing. It was only after they took out the Christmas stock they brought in the LP frames. "Tiger" are a Danish chain that do cheap and cheerful stationary etc - a kind of small item IKEA! I like them, some of their stuff is very well designed.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Seán

Post by Seán »

Ivor wrote:
fergus wrote:Thanks for that guys. I have one LP cover that I kept long after the vinyl was literally played to death [in my youth!] which I would like framed.

Yeah some of the frames I've seen were just too dear but at a couple of euro (well 5!) it's worth doing. It was only after they took out the Christmas stock they brought in the LP frames. "Tiger" are a Danish chain that do cheap and cheerful stationary etc - a kind of small item IKEA! I like them, some of their stuff is very well designed.
I pass the Tiger shop on the bus on my way home from work I must pop in on Monday.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Derek

Post by Derek »

I'm a fan of Tiger, I'll have a look, they have a shop in White Water Shopping Centre Newbridge.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
fergus

Post by fergus »

I found a Tiger shop today and made my purchase. Looks good!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra