Vinyl in Tower

Fran
Site Admin

Vinyl in Tower

Post by Fran »

I was in Tower this afternoon for a little while and was quite happy to see a greatly expanded vinyl section there now. It takes up the whole back area of the shop, approx 40% of the ground floor area. Good selection of all types, with them all in the range from tenner to €25 for new vinyl. I picked up a few.... but good value I think all round.

It was pretty lively with a good few people actually buying vinyl as well.

I got some RL Burnside, Ellington & Coltrane, Atomic Basie. There were a couple of early Lucinda Williams albums as well but thought I'd leave them for another day.

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Re: Vinyl in Tower

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:I was in Tower this afternoon for a little while and was quite happy to see a greatly expanded vinyl section there now.
I know that corner of Tower very well indeed. It's nice to see a good selection there alright, they also have a mailing list they email out of new stock. There's a classy cardboard box there where you can drop in your email address for updates.

meanwhile I'm browsing this place.... I have no idea about quality or prices as I've just found it but it looks good. http://www.snowrecords.co.jp/servlet/StoreFront
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable