IDAGIO -- streaming classical music

james

IDAGIO -- streaming classical music

Post by james »

http://idagio.com/about

I can't test thia app myself since it is only for apple . Thre is a free version and a premium version ..

"...
Based in Berlin, we are a small diverse team bringing complementary skills and a passion for classical music to develop a platform that connects musicians with their audience and fosters a direct exchange between them.
The first stage of IDAGIO’s journey is our iOS app, launched in August 2015 at Salzburg Festival. This app incorporates our accurate and detailed metadata and our extensive repertoire which has been sourced and developed by our team of musicologists and musicians over the last few years. This ensures that we can bring you the best possible classical recordings in their entirety, hand-curated and constantly expanding.
..."

From the FAQ ..

"...
Can I use the app from anywhere in the world?
Due to copyright restrictions in the US and Canada, unfortunately we have had to temporarily delay the release of IDAGIO in those regions.
When this changes, we will post updates here (Idagio Help Centre) as well as on our website and social network channels.
..."

"..
Will the app cost money in the future?
No, it will not. We do plan to launch a paid version at a later stage, which will enable access to more features and content, but you will always be able to use the free version of IDAGIO.
..."
"Change is Possible" [Parking Meter in Dundrum Shopping Centre]
Diapason

Re: IDAGIO -- streaming classical music

Post by Diapason »

That's interesting, thanks James. I'll give that a go on the iPad later.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2