High-End Munich 2019

Sligolad

Re: High-End Munich 2019

Post by Sligolad »

hudo wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm Got the tickets (really cheap on Ryanair, 65e return!), Fri early morning - Sun evening
Well done....never thought of Ryanair going into Munich.

Post by hudo »

If they'll be playing some slow music on friday i'll start snoring because of that 6:10 ryanair flight :/
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Booked flights and hotel this evening.......
Do or do not, there is no try
giant haystacks

Post by giant haystacks »

i have heard that there is a bus from munich airport to show event on saturday -can anyone who has been before tell about travel from show venue back to airport options times of travel i may get for a day which would be perfect but a start.
any advice but my main question would be saturday evening travel from show to airport
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

There normally are buses running every 15 to 30 minutes to the airport but this year I see they only mention these being free for trade visitors so not sure if you can pay on these buses at the show.
You can buy a day ticket on arrival at the airport for €13 (or online) which will allow you to travel for the day on all public transport which can get you to and from the exhibition center locality by Bus and Underground and going either way should get you within easy walking distance to the show.

I have not done my research yet on getting around this year but I will most likely buy these online for the airport runs to and from Munich.
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Francie - I'd say if you can swing it at all, try to stay for the second day. Even in 2 days you won't get to see it all.

I think last year they also said the shuttle bus was for trade but there was no problem. At worst its only 2 hops on the s-bahn/underground anyway.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

it seems I've booked an extra room by mistake in the park inn for Friday and Saturday night when I was room searching
Must have clicked something I shouldn't have
i cant cancel it so its either use it or waste it
If anyone needs a room at a good discount give me a shout.
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

Some list of exhibitors this year, will need some planning!
https://www.highendsociety.de/index.php ... sitor.html

Post by Sligolad »

Time to start planning for Munich tomorrow....looking forward to it.
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Yes, can't wait!! Looking forward to this one for a heap of reasons - and it seems there's lots and lots to see.

fran