3D floorplan freeware? Software?

Ivor

3D floorplan freeware? Software?

Post by Ivor »

Hello Hive mind!

I’m using a cloud-based Floorplan piece of software that seems to have been designed with only cul de sacs in mind. It was cheap and easy enough to use but limited in its ability to print (which is kinda necessary) and save outside of its big black cloud.
Back in 2005 I had a program that was far better, it cost about €3.99 on a 5 ¼ inch floppy disc! I copied it to a slightly less floppy 3 ½ disc and then to a CD. Having recently moved house I can find none of them!

So, does anyone have a physical copy of software for floor plans, one that you can switch between 2D and 3D, aerial views and ideally provide “flyovers” and “walk throughs”. It might seem a lot to expect but I had it in 2005!

Basics such as accurate measurements and a liberty of furniture etc would be nice 😊
Thanks
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Fran
Site Admin

Re: 3D floorplan freeware? Software?

Post by Fran »

Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

that might do it alright Thanks boss

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Ivor wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:09 pm
that might do it alright Thanks boss
Nooo... too restrictive...

Ivor

Post by Ivor »

www.floorplanner.com

Flexible and I think I can export plans

If you need this kinda software...

Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Handy to know
Do or do not, there is no try