Buchardt Audio.

Friendlyfire

Buchardt Audio.

Post by Friendlyfire »

Hi there, I was just wondering if any of you guys or girls have experience of Bucharest Audio Speaker Systems?. In particular I am wondering how good in real terms compared to traditional systems the A500 and A700 are in comparison to say your previous system. It's a big investment as a recent retiree I'm fortunate enough to now finally be in a position to afford going for it, but as my room is approx 20 ft by 12 ft wide height approx 10 ft., I am nervous of going for the bigger A700 as it may be just too much for the space, and perhaps I'm juste a sucker for all the you tube hype.. I know this is ultimately quite subjective, but would love to know if anyone has real world experience of Buchardt products. I'm currently powering a pair of System Audio Ranger speakers with a pair of temple audio type D mono block amps. So while I'm happy out with what I have, I'm perhaps suffering a tad with a dose of upgrade-itis since retiring.
Many Thanks.
Eoin.
Fran
Site Admin

Re: Buchardt Audio.

Post by Fran »

I think Claus here has a pair of them.....
Do or do not, there is no try
Friendlyfire

Post by Friendlyfire »

Thanks Fran, much appreciated.
Claus

Post by Claus »

Yes I have the A500. Send me a PM with your number if you would like a demo/info. All the best, Claus
Friendlyfire

Post by Friendlyfire »

Thanks Claus, will do. Much appreciated.
Kind Regards.
Eoin.
paulb

Post by paulb »

Did you go for the buchardt speakers?saw the rangers on cloney....