FS: cable clear out

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
rahman

FS: cable clear out

Post by rahman »

Hi,

Selling various cables now surplus to requirements.

All in ex. condition.

Cash-on-collection most welcome in Dublin but happy to post at buyer’s expense and risk. Payment via bank transfer or paypal friends.

Cheers,
Adrian
ps: pics on my hifi wigwam ad.

Speaker cables

Tempo Electric pure silver speaker cables – 12 gauge (2.05mm diameter) solid-core in oversized Teflon jacket – 1.5m stereo set (unterminated)

Details here: https://www.tempoelectric.com/cables_speaker-cables.htm

Could also use as rather fancy crossover cabling!

€380

Van-Damme Blue series studio grade speaker cable (2x2.5mm twin-axial) – stereo set with bananas – slightly mis-matched length (4.15m and 4.07m)
€22

Van-Damme Blue series studio grade speaker cable (2x2.5mm twin-axial) – 1.5 m single speaker run (centre speaker) with bananas
€6

Tonearm cable

2.45m DIN to XLR silver phono/tonearm cable - straight 5-pin DIN (Clearaudio) to XLR (Neutrik), with external pre-amp ground and TT chassis ground

€75

Interconnects

Canare LV-61S 75 ohm coaxial cable with Canare RCAs– 2m length

Details here: https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/sh ... /LV61S.htm

€22

Canare LV-61S 75 ohm coaxial cable with Canare RCAs– 3m length

€33

/ENDS
Rayfi

Re: FS: cable clear out

Post by Rayfi »

Hi,
I will take the Van-Damme I have a set and need another.

Van-Damme Blue series studio grade speaker cable (2x2.5mm twin-axial) – stereo set with bananas – slightly mis-matched length (4.15m and 4.07m)
€22

thanks

Ray
av8.r

Post by av8.r »

Hi,

I'll take the Van Damme centre speaker one if you still have it.

Kevin
rahman

Post by rahman »

Hi Kevin

Apologies for the late reply - not getting notifications for some reason.

Sure thing. I'll drop you a PM.

Cheers
Adrian
rahman

Post by rahman »

Van Damme 1.5 m single speaker run (centre speaker) with bananas sold. Thanks, Kevin.

Others still available.