Plug question (Solved - Thanks)

HiFiFan

Re: Plug question (Solved - Thanks)

Post by HiFiFan »

cybot wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:48 pm
What mains blocks are you thinking of?

Hi - just a Puritan Audio Labs PS108 - 8 Way Distribution Strip. I don't want any filtering, at least not initially.

BTW - I quite like your creeper look, adds something unique/distinctive to the setup
SonicTransporter Optical i9, Roon, opticalRendu, Sonore Signare LPSU, Chord DAVE, Merrill Audio Element 116 Monoblocs, Wilson Audio Sasha 2
fergus

Post by fergus »

cybot wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:48 pm That’s a very sensible and practical idea for a plug. Easy to fit anywhere even with wall sockets close to the floor. Now why didn’t other companies think of that??? Yes Titan I’m pointing the finger at you. I use Titan Audio leads and block. The big thick one feeding the mains block from the wall socket. I had to turn the socket upside down to accommodate the lead. It looks like a creeper lol! Having said that they do make good noises in my system. Below the noise floor but of course 😂

Delighted everything worked out for you.

What an extremely neat cable arrangement!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
cybot

Post by cybot »

Very nice of you to say so Fergus!
cybot

Post by cybot »

HiFiFan wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:38 pm
cybot wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:48 pm

Hi - just a Puritan Audio Labs PS108 - 8 Way Distribution Strip. I don't want any filtering, at least not initially.

BTW - I quite like your creeper look, adds something unique/distinctive to the setup
You’re correct not to go for any filtering. Thanks for your comment on the ‘creeper’ and, I have to say, it is addictive just looking at it 😊