Naim Nait MK1 NOW SOLD

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Derek

Naim Nait MK1 NOW SOLD

Post by Derek »

Time to part with my beloved Naim Nait.
I've had it well over 30 years and has been, in recent times a very capable back up unit.
According to the serial Number this is a 1985 unit.
It had the RED power indicator light.
The only thing I had do to it was to have the carbon follower volume pot replaced with a stepped unit and the little amp is much the better for it.
At low volume the old one had given up the ghost.
Everything works as it should. The phono stage is a very capable MM

When trying to find a pricing point for this I found they are going for nuts ££££ money.

I'm asking €450.

https://imgur.com/a/Yi6ZpDm
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
paulb

Re: Naim Nait MK1 for Sale

Post by paulb »

Can I have this?would be very interested to compare with my naim unityqute2...pm details to arrange to meet.thanks
Derek

Post by Derek »

Sure thing paulb I’ll you later this evening.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Derek

Post by Derek »

PM you later, can never use the phone to do this properly.
Derek

Post by Derek »

PM sent
paulb

Post by paulb »

Sorry Derek, but got overruled need to let this go.
Derek

Post by Derek »

No problem paul .
It’s a great little amp, someone will love it as much as I have.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Provisionally sold.
Derek

Re: Naim Nait MK1 SOLD

Post by Derek »

Now Sold to a gentleman of this parish.