Munich hi end 2020

Fran
Site Admin

Re: Munich hi end 2020

Post by Fran »

Email sent....

Who knows if we'll get to go or not, but if we do, those kinds of stores are exactly where we'd be going....

Thanks in advance

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Satrus

Post by Satrus »

I've just sent you the list. One thing I should convey to those who may be traveling is that Munich record stores have downright bizarre opening hours. Many open for a limited number of days at 3 in the afternoon and close again at maybe 6 or 7 pm in the early evening. It is important to check the opening and closing hours. Ideally, if you are taking in High End and hoping to do some record shopping, it is best to travel out of Ireland on Tuesday or Wednesday and return home on the Monday after the show. That won't suit everyone though as it's expensive to stay
that number of nights and of course it depends on work commitments etc. I used to practice as a solicitor before retiring two years ago and I took holidays on the week of High End at that time every year. Priorities are priorities!

I hope everybody who wants to travel gets to do so. The Corona Virus situation is quite serious now and it depends on how that develops, I imagine.
Georgi

Post by Georgi »

Thank you for the info your share, much appreciated.
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

same here - many thanks
Do or do not, there is no try
markof

Post by markof »

There is an interview with the event organiser at:

https://darko.audio/2020/03/munich-high ... -happened/
Main: Qobuz/Arcam Alpha 9 CD/Project Carbon Esprit->Auralic Polaris->Chord Silver Carnival->Martin Logan EM-ESL
Office: Qobuz->Auralic Aries Mini->Denafrips ARES II->miniDSP 2X4 HD>Primare I32->Harbeth P3ESR/REL T5X