First to the Bar as usual.

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Nigel

Re: First to the Bar as usual.

Post by Nigel »

Guys, great to have THE forum up and running again. Thank you to Fran and others who put in the effort. Much appreciated.
Welcome Jared. Particularly glad about the Guinness. It is a well known fact that Guinness is an effective Hi Fi tweak - one pint and the sound is slightly better, 2 pints....well try it and see how much improvement you detect!
Nigel.
Keep Doing The Fun Stuff.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Nigel wrote:Guys, great to have THE forum up and running again. Thank you to Fran and others who put in the effort. Much appreciated.
Welcome Jared. Particularly glad about the Guinness. It is a well known fact that Guinness is an effective Hi Fi tweak - one pint and the sound is slightly better, 2 pints....well try it and see how much improvement you detect!
Nigel.

Hi Nigel,
I was about to give that brother of yours a text to get you over here but I see you've been found. Welcome back.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
jaybee

Post by jaybee »

Nigel wrote:Guys, great to have THE forum up and running again. Thank you to Fran and others who put in the effort. Much appreciated.
Nigel.

then there's the blind listening test; but that involves two pints of poor quality poitin.....
Brass Bands are all very well in their place -
outdoors and several miles away....
fergus

Post by fergus »

Glad to have you back with us Nigel.
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Jared

Post by Jared »

Nigel wrote:2 pints....well try it and see how much improvement you detect!
to us feeble English types, 2 pints of proper Irish Guinness is a full meal in its own right... no need to bother actually eating anything! ;-))
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Ivor wrote:
Hi Nigel,
I was about to give that brother of yours a text to get you over here but I see you've been found. Welcome back.
Thanks for the thought Ivor; found out via a message from Andy S.
Regards,
Nigel.
Keep Doing The Fun Stuff.