Mississauga Festival Choir

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Rocker

Mississauga Festival Choir

Post by Rocker »

My wife and I were very fortunate to discover that the Mississauga Festival Choir (from Canada), website: http://www.mississaugafestivalchoir.com, were on tour in Ireland, and performing in Killarney on the night of our thirtieth wedding anniversary. They sang a mix of songs, religious and secular also traditional songs from Canada (from the different regions of that great country), sounds from the Canadain outback and finished with songs from Joni Mitchel, Oscar Peterson and other well known names from Canada. We thoroughly enjoyed the performance - the choir members obviously enjoy singing and the animated playing of the keyboard player was a joy to watch. Recommended.

The Choir are performing at St. Patrick's Church Coleraine on 7th July and at St. Patrick's Cathedral Dublin on 9th July.
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
Diapason

Re: Mississauga Festival Choir

Post by Diapason »

Sounds good Tom.

Happy anniversary!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Seán

Post by Seán »

Happy anniversary Tom, what a lovely night that must have been, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

We're only 26 years married so we are only children by comparison with you too.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
cybot

Post by cybot »

Happy Annversary Tom!
fergus

Post by fergus »

Happy anniversary Tom to both you and your wife.
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra