My system never produced so much bass !

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
sdiesel77

My system never produced so much bass !

Post by sdiesel77 »

Tonight my system is producing so much bass !

The whole apartment is shaking !

And for once, this upgrade is not thanks to spending money in a platinium pair of magical cables or in new amazing valves...

ok... it's not really my system, I'm living in Chapelizod and the Phoenix Park Music Festival can be heard even with all my apartment windows closed :D

Tubes & Vinyls are making life brighter..
Seán

Re: My system never produced so much bass !

Post by Seán »

sdiesel77 wrote:The whole apartment is shaking !

And for once, this upgrade is not thanks to spending money in a platinium pair of magical cables or in new amazing valves...

.ok... it's not really my system, I'm living in Chapelizod and the Phoenix Park Music Festival can be heard even with all my apartment windows closed :D
It was bloody awful. I live up in Templeogue, not far from the Spawell and we were "treated" to an entire afternoon and evening of the bloody THUMP-THUMP-THUMP racket, thankfully, it has now ceased!
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Is it possible that that's what I was hearing in Dun Laoghaire last night? It seems unlikely a. This distance, but I couldn't identify anyone actually having a party nearby...
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Seán

Post by Seán »

and it's on again today, hopefully the rain will dampen down the racket!
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler