Neil Young - Psychedelic Pill

Equipment, accessory and music reviews
cybot

Re: Neil Young - Psychedelic Pill

Post by cybot »

peelaaa wrote:Fantastic reviews of neil young. Where did you buy the greatest hits cybot , was it on amazon as well? Just to add that I have also bought from amazon.com in the usa. Postage cost not much more either...
Now I don't work for amazon as I seem to mentioning them a lot,but they are reliable for delivering new vinyl in good condition. I have sent a couple back though due to water damage during delivery etc, no problems with refunds.
Thanks a million Peelaa! I almost got the Greatest Hits from Amazon USA but it was gone by the time I made up my mind. Subsequently I managed to get it from a chap in the US on the Discogs site. Last time I looked there were plenty of copies from other sellers but obviously a little dearer. Best of luck....By the way I'm really loving Psychedelic Pill now.....big time. It's brilliant! Thanks again :)

Peelaa, you'll find all you need to know here
Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

Just reviving this thread because I picked up a sealed copy for all of €40 and am loving every minute, love the 'grunge' sound that Neil gets.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Nice price! Couldn't believe the prices Tower were charging at the time. Must dig it out again as I very rarely play it.