You Tube Videos

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
cybot

Re: You Tube Videos

Post by cybot »

tweber wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:43 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wVWjl9Kq6U

Agreed Dermot - Derek has great tone and feel. Susan's vocal style is nice too.
This was a favourite of my late wife - she had taste :-)
Wow! Of course I knew Lorraine had unbelievable taste. Just like yourself Shane :-) Not forgetting the guy who posted it in the first place!
cybot

Post by cybot »

tweber

Post by tweber »

cybot wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:10 pm
Dermot, for obvious reasons this has been in my head over the last few months. Not sure what the answer is though. Maybe melt down my collection into one big lp?
And Vinylly indeed....
cybot

Post by cybot »

Food for thought especially for those of us who can longer even make out the light at the start of the tunnel. Luckily enough I’m sorted as my nephew promised me he would be the caretaker of my priceless collection of music + hi fi. I’m happy simply because I trust him.
Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

cybot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:10 pm Food for thought especially for those of us who can longer even make out the light at the start of the tunnel. Luckily enough I’m sorted as my nephew promised me he would be the caretaker of my priceless collection of music + hi fi. I’m happy simply because I trust him.
If he starts asking you over for dinner I would be very wary. He might want to be the 'caretaker' sooner than you think!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Cyndale wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:45 pm
cybot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:10 pm Food for thought especially for those of us who can longer even make out the light at the start of the tunnel. Luckily enough I’m sorted as my nephew promised me he would be the caretaker of my priceless collection of music + hi fi. I’m happy simply because I trust him.
If he starts asking you over for dinner I would be very wary. He might want to be the 'caretaker' sooner than you think!
Actually he’s asked me over tonight! Should I be worried 😧
cybot

Post by cybot »

….or maybe I’ll take it all with me 😂

Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

cybot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:56 pm ….or maybe I’ll take it all with me 😂

Maybe we will get together and set up a record now and making a killing ''while the sun shines''.
cybot

Post by cybot »

I was just thinking, I’m only going to take one record for obvious reasons. But, which one 😧
Which one would you take?

As for setting up a record fair between us that would be a great idea! Time to contact Brian 😊
tweber

Post by tweber »

cybot wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:40 pm I was just thinking, I’m only going to take one record for obvious reasons. But, which one 😧
Which one would you take?

As for setting up a record fair between us that would be a great idea! Time to contact Brian 😊
To Dinner?