You Tube Videos

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
tweber

Re: You Tube Videos

Post by tweber »

tweber wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:56 pm
cybot wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:40 pm I was just thinking, I’m only going to take one record for obvious reasons. But, which one 😧
Which one would you take?

As for setting up a record fair between us that would be a great idea! Time to contact Brian 😊
To Dinner?
Maybe this might cover a few angles??
cybot

Post by cybot »

Good choice Shane!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

I just love this video of Richard Smith playing The Entertainer with Tommy Emmanuel looking on. He makes it look so easy!

cybot

Post by cybot »

Stunning!
cybot

Post by cybot »

I’m pretty stoked with stumbling on this YouTube flashback from the archives of oblivion. It features someone who I’m a huge fan of but never actually saw him play live or otherwise. Sandy Bull. Refer back to my recent Sunday Morning post. Anyway he’s right at the beginning some 7.50 minutes in. He plays two improvised pieces. He speaks too. His percussionist is only amazing. No idea who he is. What a find! This one’s for Derek who kept the conversation going.

Derek

Post by Derek »

They compliment each other very well, obviously have been playing together awhile.
Raw & Honest TV, not unlike what we had on Network 2, (RTÉ 2 as it was back in the'80s) with "Nighthawks" under the tutelage of Shay Healy.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Derek wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:34 pm They compliment each other very well, obviously have been playing together awhile.
Raw & Honest TV, not unlike what we had on Network 2, (RTÉ 2 as it was back in the'80s) with "Nighthawks" under the tutelage of Shay Healy.
I remember Nighthawks!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Just checking out your recommendations Derek. Wow!

Derek

Post by Derek »

Nice find. Two great players.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.