Pre-launch of new range of Ciúnas Dacs & USB transports

jkeny

Re: Pre-launch of new range of Ciúnas Dacs & USB transports

Post by jkeny »

Hehe, guys but you know the biggest requirement I have is for a PR department :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
cbarone

Post by cbarone »

+1 for the streaming guide and instructions. I am on my second attempt to get into streaming but theres something preventing me from making the step over, perhaps its the complexity and 'where to start' as theres a lot of NAS, streamers and dac options. Complexity being relative of course to popping a cd into a high end cdp and sitting back.

Thanks, Charlie
cbarone

Post by cbarone »

Hi JK, don't know if you have fully warmed to social networking however 'Arsebook' and 'Twatter' are not to be missed as PR opportunities esp. given the market you are targeting. Basically free and quite viral when you have them working right and easy to merge with your (soon to be redesigned) website. There's a great old marketing saying along the lines of "if you build a better mousetrap people won't necessarily beat a path to your door".

Judging from the positive reviews and numbers of followers here you appear to have built a better product, its important that people know about this and know how to find out more about the dacs and importantly how to buy your products.

I guess you already know all this and just need to execute on it.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Thanks Charlie,
Yes I was thinking of using social media marketing when I get the website redesigned. The problem is all those communication avenues need constant content feed & I'm not into that shite. I spend too much time at computers as it is. But I will reluctantly dip my toe in the water & see how it goes. A bit like you with streaming. BTW, just so you know it's simple - I use something called ad-hoc computer to computer streaming, no modems, routers or cables - both computers talk to one another via their in-built wifi cards. It works extremely well & is simple to set up - ad-hoc network is an option in Win7 "Setup a new connection or network", simply type in a fixed IP address & it's done. Other computers will see this wifi network & can connect to it just like any other network (set their fixed IP address to a slightly different address)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
cbarone

Post by cbarone »

You can link Facebook and Twitter so that a single post on Facebook goes everywhere inc. a feed on your website. Once its set up its quite manageable.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

cbarone wrote:You can link Facebook and Twitter so that a single post on Facebook goes everywhere inc. a feed on your website. Once its set up its quite manageable.
Yes, I've seen some of this can be done with Mailchimp but can you send me a link or some details, please, Charlie?
www.Ciunas.biz
jadarin

Post by jadarin »

Hi John,I'd love to try your new dac,if it's not a problem.
Also what is the USB converter?
Thanks,
John..
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

jadarin wrote:Hi John,I'd love to try your new dac,if it's not a problem.
Also what is the USB converter?
Thanks,
John..
Initially, John, I'm just putting this out to those who already have a JKDAC32.
Later it will be opened for ordering & you can do a home trial.

John
www.Ciunas.biz
che15

Post by che15 »

Hello Jhon , I would love to audition it and compare it to my dac32 and my other DACs
Thank u
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

che15 wrote:Hello Jhon , I would love to audition it and compare it to my dac32 and my other DACs
Thank u
Can you identify yourself to me via email/PM please along with your address & we can progress?
www.Ciunas.biz