Eist Dubh

Equipment, accessory and music reviews
ckspeakers

Re: Eist Dubh

Post by ckspeakers »

That's a great review guys...... will have to go in search of something similar for ckspeakers.com myself!

Hope it generates a few sales for you.
Well done.

CK
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Well done, guys - a great review. Hope it's the first of many.
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
tony

Post by tony »

Excellent job lads great to see you pull it off richly deserved. A really nice long detailed review.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Seán

Post by Seán »

"So toast our Irish with an appreciative Sláinte! This is a very promising project…"

Gerry & Fran, congratulations, that is a great read, it really is a pleasure to share membership of this board with people like you, well done.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Thanks guys!!
Do or do not, there is no try
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

As impressed as I am with the speakers, serious Kudos on the commitment to the new factory space in the review, that deserves some praise!
Well done lads and best of luck with the venture.
Cheers, Pearse.

Post by fergus »

Well done lads; a very positive review and very well earned!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Dunno how I missed this thread until now! Absolutely superb work lads, very impressive indeed. I quite like that piano gloss finish on the front. I wish you all the best for the future with lots more success.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Eist's currently on demo in my setup (Fran's own speakers - many thanks!). Full report to follow but when I tell you I've ordered a pair I think you can safely assume I'm impressed!

Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Nice one Ivor. Looking forward to the full review....In the meantime enjoy :)