MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Ivor

Re: MQN

Post by Ivor »

sbgk wrote:
Fran wrote:SGBK - you are very welcome here!! And yes we are fairly civilised here - although still descended from the apes!

Seriously though, well done on your efforts so far - it really is quite extraordinary.

Fran
Thanks for the welcome, expect a few more will follow me over, it's been a help reading about peoples enjoyment of the program.

Welcome lad, I've heard your work in Tony's castle and it's very impressive. Well done.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
goon-heaven

Post by goon-heaven »

Fran: Well done. How did you fend off the threats for sbgk's extradition?
Clive

Post by Clive »

I had a feeling this would be a good home. I look forward to tying the latest add version tomorrow morning, sounds promising!

Glad you're back sgbk!
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

sbgk wrote:
Fran wrote:SGBK - you are very welcome here!! And yes we are fairly civilised here - although still descended from the apes!

Seriously though, well done on your efforts so far - it really is quite extraordinary.

Fran
Thanks for the welcome, expect a few more will follow me over, it's been a help reading about peoples enjoyment of the program.
hi here i am.

i would love to continue post honest and useful comments on MQn.

i am shocked and insulted at CA. the site owner took 1 'unprofessional' comment out of 300+ honest and trying-to-be-helpful comments. and used it against me. while a troller can make infinite professional comments.

i believe wonderful things will happen here.
goon-heaven

Post by goon-heaven »

Hi JC. great you have found us. I have highly respected your detailed testing - looking forward to more.
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

quote, CA owner
"The comments speak for themselves. The responses to my admonition also speak for themselves -> "lol, good bye" by sbgk and "did you hire me professionally that i have to "professionally comment" by jesuscheung."

quote, CA owner
"It was suggested that there are some Sockpuppets in this thread. I wish I had more info. My action to ban the users was not based on this rather their behavior of pretty much saying FU to me and the CA community who want to act professional and respectful. "

quote, CA owner
"It appears sbgk had no problem with leaving CA. Hi response to my comment was, "lol, good bye." I don't believe there is a language problem there.

quote, CA owner
It's possible jesuscheung could have a different meaning for the word professional in this context. I am open to communicating with him if he wishes to work things out."

"lol, good bye" will trigger a ban apparently on CA.

there are useful information about MQn on the CA site. one can look things up there.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

Been busy for the last few hours, my god there's been allot of stuff happening online
Not much good mind

I hope your not annoyed over it
As it won't stop the following
maybe even get more with all the excitement

Should be as safe as it gets here

Hi Jc I see you got Here
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

jesuscheung wrote:quote, CA owner
"The comments speak for themselves. The responses to my admonition also speak for themselves -> "lol, good bye" by sbgk and "did you hire me professionally that i have to "professionally comment" by jesuscheung."
don't worry about it JC, these things happen. I thought I was already banned when I said lol, goodbye due to my one handed comment. What's rich is the main protagonist now says he wants to try it.
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

Just to let everyone know...just joined!
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
tony

Post by tony »

Welcome aboard to all really looking forward to developments
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.