lekt player

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
goon-heaven

lekt player

Post by goon-heaven »

post here rather than mqn thread
goon-heaven

Re: lekt player

Post by goon-heaven »

found msvcr110.dll in windows\system32
renamed to MSVCR110.dll
but then get
app unable to start correctly (0x000007b)
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

lekt.exe1644 v1.4 works on my laptop(win7) and also on my PC(2012/R2)!

you need to tell people to install this:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-hk/download ... x?id=30679
just install the vs C++ x86 resdis.

lekt.exe1644 v1.4 is a good start. only tested vocal.
-vocal is great. lacks refinement. you are on the correct track. it can compete with 2.56 8 8 16 16 8 add in terms of micro-details.
-you understand certain things very well. i believe you will create something XA lacks and MQn also lacks.
-i imagine the best vocal is a combine of XA elegancy and MQn full+realness. unfortunately, both sbgk and shanpc won't enjoy each others' players. shame really...
-i wish you best of luck.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

ill try this later

I just put put the two .bat files in a folder with the exe
and install the visual studio update
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

jesuscheung wrote:lekt.exe1644 v1.4 works on my laptop(win7) and also on my PC(2012/R2)!

-vocal is great. lacks refinement. you are on the correct track. it can compete with 2.56 8 8 16 16 8 add in terms of micro-details.
-you understand certain things very well. i believe you will create something XA lacks and MQn also lacks.
-i imagine the best vocal is a combine of XA elegancy and MQn full+realness. unfortunately, both sbgk and shanpc won't enjoy each others' players. shame really...
as you seem to be speaking for Lekt can you ask him if he will be sharing the ideas behind his player as I have done with MQn (so that others may benefit) or is it a more secretive project ? so far seems to be the latter. What things does he understand very well ?
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

sbgk wrote:
jesuscheung wrote:lekt.exe1644 v1.4 works on my laptop(win7) and also on my PC(2012/R2)!

as you seem to be speaking for Lekt can you ask him if he will be sharing the ideas behind his player as I have done with MQn (so that others may benefit) or is it a more secretive project ? so far seems to be the latter. What things does he understand very well ?
the original thread of MQn was called "Visual studio 2012 c++ and wasapi minimalist player", i was happy there to talk about players i know that are minimalist and good SQ. now this has turned into a question of motive and bullshit like that. if you go to the XA's blog i get as much crap as i am from the MQn thread.

this is no fun. i just want better SQ.

every player is attacking another. there is no collaboration. everyone calls their player the best on earth. clearly, given there is just one true sound, and there are so much disagreements, we are FAR from having true sound or someone is really bloody wrong.

read the CA thread, see how many times Lekt said nopgomemcpy has more bass until i think it was 2.43 MQn starts to have 'enough' bass.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

jesuscheung wrote:
sbgk wrote:

the original thread of MQn was called "Visual studio 2012 c++ and wasapi minimalist player", i was happy there to talk about players i know that are minimalist and good SQ. now this has turned into a question of motive and bullshit like that. if you go to the XA's blog i get as much crap as i am from the MQn thread.

this is no fun. i just want better SQ.

every player is attacking another. there is no collaboration. everyone calls their player the best on earth. clearly, given there is just one true sound, and there are so much disagreements, we are FAR from having true sound or someone is really bloody wrong.

read the CA thread, see how many times Lekt said nopgomemcpy has more bass until i think it was 2.43 MQn starts to have 'enough' bass.
I think my question was reasonable, care to rephrase your answer.

I lay out what I am doing with MQn in public, in the spirit of collaboration I would expect the same from Lekt, that's reasonable, don't you think - quid pro quo
lekt

Post by lekt »

hi everyone,
thanks for creation this "lekt player" thread. i don't know who created, but very happy.

have uploaded lekt.exe1644 v2.0 RAM play, this version load file into RAM and plays with a bit difference sound. download link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Best regards.
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

Thanks and Welcome Lekt.
Apologies if we all do mot rush in just yet as there is a lot going on here with MQN testing and development, no doubt some of us will get time to test your work and feedback as soon as we get a chance.
I wish you the best with your work and will try to get to it as soon as I can.
Cheers,
Pearse.

Post by lekt »

Sligolad wrote:Thanks and Welcome Lekt.
Apologies if we all do mot rush in just yet as there is a lot going on here with MQN testing and development, no doubt some of us will get time to test your work and feedback as soon as we get a chance.
I wish you the best with your work and will try to get to it as soon as I can.
Cheers,
Pearse.
Thanks a lot, Sligolad.

uploaded lekt.exe1644 v2.1 , better method working with RAM. i feel vibration better, keeped other technical quality. try it.