What are you listening two?

markof

Re: What are you listening two?

Post by markof »

Main: Qobuz/Arcam Alpha 9 CD/Project Carbon Esprit->Auralic Polaris->Chord Silver Carnival->Martin Logan EM-ESL
Office: Qobuz->Auralic Aries Mini->Denafrips ARES II->miniDSP 2X4 HD>Primare I32->Harbeth P3ESR/REL T5X
markof

Post by markof »

Main: Qobuz/Arcam Alpha 9 CD/Project Carbon Esprit->Auralic Polaris->Chord Silver Carnival->Martin Logan EM-ESL
Office: Qobuz->Auralic Aries Mini->Denafrips ARES II->miniDSP 2X4 HD>Primare I32->Harbeth P3ESR/REL T5X
markof

Post by markof »

Seán

Post by Seán »

Lovely music Mark.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
markof

Post by markof »

Seán

Post by Seán »

Joseph Haydn
the seven last words of our saviour on the cross opus 51

Quatuor Mosaïques

Words cannot express just how good this really is.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
markof

Post by markof »

Seán wrote:Image

Joseph Haydn
the seven last words of our saviour on the cross opus 51

Quatuor Mosaïques

Words cannot express just how good this really is.
I couldn't find that version but I am listening to this one right now and it's very good.

Seán

Post by Seán »

Johann Sebastian Bach
Easter Oratorio, BWV 249

Ghent Collegium Vocale Orchestra
Ghent Collegium Vocale
Peter Kooy (Bass), Kai Wessel (Countertenor), James Taylor (Tenor) & Barbara Schlick (Soprano)
Philippe Herreweghe - Conductor
Seán

Post by Seán »

A spine tingling performance by Fergus O'Carroll performing the main theme of Mise Eire:

markof

Post by markof »