FS Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac, ML Ascent Speakers & Emotiva XPA-2

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
thedon1989

FS Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac, ML Ascent Speakers & Emotiva XPA-2

Post by thedon1989 »

For sale:

Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac bought in October 2013, pristine conditions and works perfectly. Reviews here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/673033/review- ... erence-dac . Original boxes and packaging available. Price €800 including delivery anywhere in Ireland.

Martin Logan Ascent Speakers with refurbished electrostatic panels. Stats were only refurbished last December by JustRealMusic (http://www.justrealmusic.com/content/pricing3.htm ). Test results and invoice for the refurbishment are available. Once refurbished the panels are good for 25 yrs according to JustRealMusic. The speakers themselves are available for a listen before purchase. The speakers were bought from this forum a year ago before refurbishing the panels. I have them currently hooked to the Yulong Dac and Emotiva XPA-2 amp. Price €1300.

Emotiva XPA-2 less than 2 yrs old. Still works as the first day it was received and has never had a problem. Original boxes and packaging available. Price €700 incl delivery anywhere in Ireland.

Reason for sell- moving to Doha and space is at a premium there. I will need to start over after seeing where I will be living.
cbarone

Re: FS Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac, ML Ascent Speakers & Emotiva XP

Post by cbarone »

What part of the country are you in TheDon??

Can you e-mail pics of the speakers?
thedon1989

Post by thedon1989 »

thedon1989 wrote:For sale:

Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac bought in October 2013, pristine conditions and works perfectly. Reviews here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/673033/review- ... erence-dac . Original boxes and packaging available. Price €800 including delivery anywhere in Ireland.

Martin Logan Ascent Speakers with refurbished electrostatic panels. Stats were only refurbished last December by JustRealMusic (http://www.justrealmusic.com/content/pricing3.htm ). Test results and invoice for the refurbishment are available. Once refurbished the panels are good for 25 yrs according to JustRealMusic. The speakers themselves are available for a listen before purchase. The speakers were bought from this forum a year ago before refurbishing the panels. I have them currently hooked to the Yulong Dac and Emotiva XPA-2 amp. Price €1300.

Emotiva XPA-2 less than 2 yrs old. Still works as the first day it was received and has never had a problem. Original boxes and packaging available. Price €700 incl delivery anywhere in Ireland.

Reason for sell- moving to Doha and space is at a premium there. I will need to start over after seeing where I will be living.

Prices reduced:
Yulong DA8 Sabre= €750
Martin Logan Ascent Speakers = €1200
Emotiva XPA-2 = €600
cbarone

Post by cbarone »

Hi TheDon, I expressed some interest earlier this week, did you see my questions?

Thanks, Charlie
thedon1989

Post by thedon1989 »

cbarone wrote:Hi TheDon, I expressed some interest earlier this week, did you see my questions?

Thanks, Charlie
Sorry I didnt have any pictures taken and have been too busy lately. But herewith a good few pictures http://wikisend.com/download/483480/Pictures.7z . You will need to unzip the file to view all the pictures. A picture of each item is also shown below.
Attachments
MLA-A-L.jpg
MLA-A-L.jpg (116.46 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
DA8_5.jpg
DA8_5.jpg (58.64 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
DA8_4.jpg
DA8_4.jpg (106.72 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
thedon1989

Post by thedon1989 »

cbarone wrote:Hi TheDon, I expressed some interest earlier this week, did you see my questions?

Thanks, Charlie
A few more..
Attachments
XPA-2_4.jpg
XPA-2_4.jpg (89.82 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
XPA-2_2.jpg
XPA-2_2.jpg (123.22 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
MLA-A-R.jpg
MLA-A-R.jpg (97.7 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
cbarone

Post by cbarone »

Thanks for those pics. Your approx. location? I've sent you a PM re. the Logans.
2channelaudio

Post by 2channelaudio »

The xpa2 is a great amp

In my experience the xpa is decently transparent and linear in its frequency response.....
thedon1989

Withdrawn: FS Yulong DA8 Dac, ML Ascent Speakers & Emotiva X

Post by thedon1989 »

thedon1989 wrote:For sale:

Thanks for your interest and comments on this post. The offer for sale is now withdrawn for all three items.
thedon1989

FS Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac €599

Post by thedon1989 »

thedon1989 wrote:

Thanks, Charlie
Sorry I didnt have any pictures taken and have been too busy lately. But herewith a good few pictures http://wikisend.com/download/483480/Pictures.7z . You will need to unzip the file to view all the pictures. A picture of each item is also shown below.
FS Yulong DA8 Sabre Dac €599. Dac in good condition functionally and visually; no issues with dac and no marks on item. Original boxes available. Pictures of dac elsewhere on this post.