I was just thinking

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Gerry D

I was just thinking

Post by Gerry D »

No. Actually it didn't hurt.
But while you're here let's have a big group hug for our kindly Moderators and start chipping in for the Forum Anual biennial whatchamacallit Fuckin Christmas, end of Summer Do Da Shooo Be Bleeding Doo Be Dooo. I hereby pledge €20 and at least a C30's worth of ear bashin' at any place in this Doo dah shoo be Doo Da Ship that has a counter with a merchant at its back that is in order to pass a vessel of Notes to me if I can catch it. Up Spain!
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking" - Henry Ford
jkeny

Re: I was just thinking

Post by jkeny »

Gerry D wrote:No. Actually it didn't hurt.
But while you're here let's have a big group hug for our kindly Moderators and start chipping in for the Forum Anual biennial whatchamacallit Fuckin Christmas, end of Summer Do Da Shooo Be Bleeding Doo Be Dooo. I hereby pledge €20 and at least a C30's worth of ear bashin' at any place in this Doo dah shoo be Doo Da Ship that has a counter with a merchant at its back that is in order to pass a vessel of Notes to me if I can catch it. Up Spain!
I'm with ya - who do we give money to or do we just pay at the door?
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Did I read that right? We're all going to Spain for Christmas?? And Gerry is paying???
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Diapason wrote:Did I read that right? We're all going to Spain for Christmas?? And Gerry is paying???

You did!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Derek

Post by Derek »

Ivor wrote:
Diapason wrote:Did I read that right? We're all going to Spain for Christmas?? And Gerry is paying???

You did!
Thanks very much, very generous of you Gerry, those Eist must be flying out the door!
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Seán

Post by Seán »

"I was just thinking"
Careful now, harm can come to a young man doing that.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Gerry D

Post by Gerry D »

Cool. All we have to do is find a time that suits everybody. Any suggestions ?
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking" - Henry Ford