Lampizator Big7

Equipment, accessory and music reviews
nige2000

Re: Lampizator Big7

Post by nige2000 »

its a box:)
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Claus

Post by Claus »

Wow sounds like you got a bargain! Congrats! Would love to hear it at some stage maybe compared to the Hugo?
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Ken Moreland wrote: WTF?
LOL, glad I'm not the only one.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
tony

Post by tony »

nige2000 wrote:its a box:)
How can you say that! it is more than that to me.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

How about a Pic with the top off Tony to clear up the confusion on "nothing inside".

Mines been topless for some time now waiting on me to start re-wiring the Amanero USB with the silver wire!!!
Are you sure it is a Big7 or are you just teasing :-))

Post by tony »

It is just the Big7 case Pearse unfortunately. Couldn't resist but it is a very practical choice. I need a box for my power supply/batteries.This is big enough for the mobo and power supply/batteries. It cost me a good deal less than a streacom fc9 case.
Was going to have to get a case made or buy a ready made one anyway.But now I can use the existing streacom for something else.
Last edited by tony on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Aha! I assume the plan is that you get everybody at home used to the look of the Big 7, so when the real Big 7 makes an appearance nobody will be any the wiser.

You're not as green as you are cabbage-looking* Tony!

*My wife's phrase. Blame her.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
tony

Post by tony »

Diapason wrote:Aha! I assume the plan is that you get everybody at home used to the look of the Big 7, so when the real Big 7 makes an appearance nobody will be any the wiser.

Well I wish it was as easy as that. The case aint the problem it would be the massive hole in the finances that would scupper that kind of plan.
No this is the ultimate cheap ass subjectivist solution.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

tony wrote:
Diapason wrote:Aha! I assume the plan is that you get everybody at home used to the look of the Big 7, so when the real Big 7 makes an appearance nobody will be any the wiser.

Well I wish it was as easy as that. The case aint the problem it would be the massive hole in the finances that would scupper that kind of plan.
No this is the ultimate cheap ass subjectivist solution.

well wheres the pics?
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
tony

Post by tony »

nige2000 wrote: well wheres the pics?
Hope this is a big enough photo?