Tesla Tube Factory visit

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Terry

Tesla Tube Factory visit

Post by Terry »

System 1. LP12/Mose Hercules/Ittok LVII/ATOC9III, Dynavector P75 MkIII, Denon DCD-A100, iPad/AirPlay, Accuphase e303x, Gale gs401a.
System2. iMac/Tidal, iFI Dac, Dynavector L200 pre, Croft Iosis, Sonus Faber Auditor M.
Sligolad

Re: Tesla Tube Factory visit

Post by Sligolad »

Truly fascinating video Terry, thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Pearse.
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

That's brilliant!!

Anyone here ever heard one of the kronzilla amps?

Sure while we're at it, I always love this piece of footage - When I saw the movie "robots" I thought of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDvF89Bh27Y

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Terry

Post by Terry »

$20,000+ for the 'Zilla Fran... $2,500 for a pair of tubes. Seems reasonable when you see what goes in. I believe they sound as staggering as they look, and punch way above the quoted 50 watts.

ImageImageImage
System 1. LP12/Mose Hercules/Ittok LVII/ATOC9III, Dynavector P75 MkIII, Denon DCD-A100, iPad/AirPlay, Accuphase e303x, Gale gs401a.
System2. iMac/Tidal, iFI Dac, Dynavector L200 pre, Croft Iosis, Sonus Faber Auditor M.
giant haystacks

Post by giant haystacks »

i have a friend who done some work on light houses a few years ago -he said that a remote light house that he went to on a helecopter had a box of valves this sort of style -the company he works for mainly take down buildings and remove asbesdos i dont know what he was doing on the light houses
a friend of mine who was a big hifi dealer in uk bought a mono amp with a larger than 845 valve of a circus it was used for pa and he said it was loads of power and was a bit pa, ish in sound
i can remember in the cloney forum a photo of one of the members sitting infront of something like this maybe someone else can remember
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I love all those "factory tour" type videos... thanks Terry
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable