Congrats to Mr & Mrs Diapason!

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Ivor

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Diapason!

Post by Ivor »

Congrats to Simon (and Hazel) on the birth of their second little girl Lara Beth last night.... I think it's only fair that nobody mentions upgrades or Hifi improvements in his presence for the next, ohhhhh decade.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Ken Moreland

Re: Congrats to Mr & Mrs Diapason!

Post by Ken Moreland »

Best wishes and congratulations to all. No more air guitar for a while.
KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
tony

Post by tony »

Congrats to you both and if there is one obvious bonus you will now have no time to consider the unmentionable above.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Congrats - may your troubles be small ones :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Thanks everyone. I'll be starting Lara on a constant diet of Bach shortly, and sure I couldn't be assaulting such sensitive ears with sub-par sonics...
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Derek

Post by Derek »

Best wishes and congratulations Si & Mrs Si.

NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Seán

Post by Seán »

Congratulations once again young man, she is a little beauty.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Derek wrote:Best wishes and congratulations Si & Mrs Si.

Showing your age there Derek... it's all about the Peppa Pig nowadays! (and her fucking annoying voice!)

Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
fergus

Post by fergus »

Many congratulations to Simon and Hazel and I hope that all are fine and healthy.
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Derek

Post by Derek »

Ivor wrote: Showing your age there Derek... it's all about the Peppa Pig nowadays! (and her fucking annoying voice!)

"relive your wasted youth"
I just loved this show
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.