Bug Head Technology Music Player

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Ken Moreland

Re: Bug Head Technology Music Player

Post by Ken Moreland »

No O/S in Ramdisk here Seb, I think it will take 4X4Gb to get double channel Memory working and then you will be a High Class Professional. There's a manual in a folder of the last two versions' downloads and the pics are helpful.
KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
Clive

Post by Clive »

4.90. Bug Head / IB SQ continues to improve and excel. In com line and black screen mode of course...remarkable.
Johnj

Post by Johnj »

I am using 5.03 sounds really good amazing what software can do
16gb PC using Bug Head
NAD D 7050
Behringer Inuke 1000 DSP for active bass
Hawthorne Duet Open Baffle various mods
Salvation Turntable (not in use at present)
dannyhc

Post by dannyhc »

5.10 is arrive.

Update from program files\check for update exe.

Stardust X4 available in hidden option next to lpf.

All your base is belong to us.

End Game..
Ken Moreland

Post by Ken Moreland »

5.10 is very impressive especially with Stardust X4, I'm using it settings Slane 10 plus, AVX plus, Black Screen and Command Line.
Downloading is now unavailable ,hopefully temporarily, but the "Check for updates" program works fine. My PC is not internet connected so I do this in a separate laptop and transfer.
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Ken Moreland wrote:5.10 is very impressive especially with Stardust X4, I'm using it settings Slane 10 plus, AVX plus, Black Screen and Command Line.
Downloading is now unavailable ,hopefully temporarily, but the "Check for updates" program works fine. My PC is not internet connected so I do this in a separate laptop and transfer.
How can I get a version of this software - it's time to try it, methinks? I just went to his site & no downloads!
Late to the party, I know :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

jkeny wrote:
Ken Moreland wrote:5.10 is very impressive especially with Stardust X4, I'm using it settings Slane 10 plus, AVX plus, Black Screen and Command Line.
How can I get a version of this software - it's time to try it, methinks? I just went to his site & no downloads!
You can download 5.06 here : https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=95b15e62 ... 5D211D!105

and run check_updates.exe in the program directory to download the latest (5.12 now)
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Aleg wrote:
jkeny wrote:
You can download 5.06 here : https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=95b15e62 ... 5D211D!105

and run check_updates.exe in the program directory to download the latest (5.12 now)
Thanks but I tried that before & when I unzip the downloaded file all that's extracted is a blank text file !!
I have to say - it's all very odd
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

jkeny wrote:
Aleg wrote:
jkeny wrote: How can I get a version of this software - it's time to try it, methinks? I just went to his site & no downloads!

Thanks but I tried that before & when I unzip the downloaded file all that's extracted is a blank text file !!
I have to say - it's all very odd
i'm sorry, I didn't check the current content

you can find the latest 5.12 here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8p9mguhsx2e8 ... EBjla?dl=0
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Aleg wrote: i'm sorry, I didn't check the current content

you can find the latest 5.12 here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8p9mguhsx2e8 ... EBjla?dl=0
Thanks I could download this but when running the install I get an error reporting that an install/bughead/....msi file has an error reading from it.
I get the same error when I try to install his rewrite utility

I tried running it with admin but still the same issue
www.Ciunas.biz