Bug Head Technology Music Player

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
jkeny

Re: Bug Head Technology Music Player

Post by jkeny »

Thanks & sorry I should have read the thread from the start.
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Well, installed Win 10 which sounds better than Win 8.1 through standard playback Foobar, etc.
Infinity Blade SQ (which was what I was advised to use of the 4 options loaded with BugHead) sounds excellent
I have 16GB RAM so I'm in "professional" category - also using Stardust (2x, I think) but no screen blanking when playing music - how is this selected & does it make much, if any difference?
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Ken Moreland

Post by Ken Moreland »

John,exit IB and start again , click (make red) tabs 6 , 7 ,8 esp double sided memory , and assign your 16Gb of RAM into 4 groups of 4Gb , you should then become a "High Class Professional"

Click stardust until you get stardustX2

Start

When it has loaded choose your music and click just to the right of LPF free and a new screen opens and you should be able to select Line Command, Black screen and adjust to StardustX4 then exit and press play

KM

https://www.facebook.com/22135415133885 ... =3&theater
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Ken Moreland wrote:John,exit IB and start again , click (make red) tabs 6 , 7 ,8 esp double sided memory , and assign your 16Gb of RAM into 4 groups of 4Gb , you should then become a "High Class Professional"

Click stardust until you get stardustX2

Start

When it has loaded choose your music and click just to the right of LPF free and a new screen opens and you should be able to select Line Command, Black screen and adjust to StardustX4 then exit and press play

KM

https://www.facebook.com/22135415133885 ... =3&theater
Thanks Ken, I got it now - somehow in my previous attempts at clicking to the right of LPF, I got no additional menu
You are now the BugHead expert in residence :)
www.Ciunas.biz
Ken Moreland

Post by Ken Moreland »

For me Line Command is MAJOR but when you've finished your tunes you must start again, tedious for a track or two but ok for an album. I'd recommend Jplay 6.2 as your driver too. Enjoy. KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
Johnj

Post by Johnj »

Agree with Ken getting into command line and blank screen takes it further
16gb PC using Bug Head
NAD D 7050
Behringer Inuke 1000 DSP for active bass
Hawthorne Duet Open Baffle various mods
Salvation Turntable (not in use at present)