I'll post pictures later...................

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Adrian

Re: I'll post pictures later...................

Post by Adrian »

As we are on topic....... NODDING DOGS on the back window of cars.....drivers should be given 1000 points and a life time ban!

Let the Good Times Roll...................
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Actually, nobody else should be allowed in the roads bar me and a few other people of my choosing.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
fergus

Post by fergus »

Diapason wrote:Actually, nobody else should be allowed in the roads bar me and a few other people of my choosing.
Is that while walking with a pair of crutches?!?!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

LOL, Fergus.

AND THERE'LL BE NO KERBS ALLOWED!
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Diapason wrote:Actually, nobody else should be allowed in the roads bar me and a few other people of my choosing.
You've really settled into this BMW driver thing haven't you? ;)
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Ivor wrote:
True, but I like to surprise other drivers by using my indicators and waving when they let me in. :)

I remember when I was buying this car trying to decide whether to buy the Beemer or a Merc. I couldn't decide if I was enough of an asshole to drive a Beemer or enough of an old fart to drive a Merc. In the end I decided I was both.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Diapason wrote:
Ivor wrote:
True, but I like to surprise other drivers by using my indicators and waving when they let me in. :)

I remember when I was buying this car trying to decide whether to buy the Beemer or a Merc. I couldn't decide if I was enough of an asshole to drive a Beemer or enough of an old fart to drive a Merc. In the end I decided I was both.
As a Merc driver of decades I make a point of being as polite and courteous as possible on the roads. It confuses a lot of people.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Claus

Post by Claus »

Simon you could have gotten an Audi and thus ticked off both boxes... [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Haha, maybe next time Claus. My next car purchase is only 6 or 7 years away!
HiFiFan

Post by HiFiFan »

Had a funny one today. Around where we are currently living it is very common to see all manner of expensive cars.

So today doing the groceries I was stopped at the lights and there is a guy parked nearby leaning on his new Porsche Panamera looking very chuffed with a real look at me attitude when a new Telsa Performance model S pulled up along side me/him. There was a few seconds of face off between the 2 guys, while the lights were red, but I think the Telsa guy won.
SonicTransporter Optical i9, Roon, opticalRendu, Sonore Signare LPSU, Chord DAVE, Merrill Audio Element 116 Monoblocs, Wilson Audio Sasha 2