Fidelizer 6.10

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Ken Moreland

Fidelizer 6.10

Post by Ken Moreland »

Just purchased (65€) Fidelizer 6.10 Pro from http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/ and installed easily .I started off in Audiophile mode and then into Extremist mode where redundant services are switched off etc. I found it easy to do and the sound quality is definitely improved. It's probably less extreme than Audiophile Optimiser , although some people use them together, and it has the advantage that if something goes wrong it's easily reversible . There's a free version to try too but it has to be restarted each time whereas Pro version starts automatically. Here's a review from 6moons http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/fidelizer/1.html
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
sebna

Re: Fidelizer 6.10

Post by sebna »

Do you also use AO or just fidelizer? Another thing which people tend to add to the mix is Process Lasso. Each of them supposedly bring their own improvements.

I was tempted to try lasso at some stage but brilliant tasker does very similar job but with less bells and whistles.

Tasker brings improvements on top of AO so probably all three of them are the way to go to maximize the OS side of things.
i5@800mhz haswell, 16gb @800mhz, H87 mb with PPA TCXO, PPA V1 USB
no storage of any kind, SATA disabled in BIOS, RAMos, W2012 R2, AO 1.26, MQN
Teradak ATX LPSU 210W & 5v LPSU for clean 5v to DAC
Meitner MA-1, Primare Pre30 + A33.2, Zingali HM 2.10+
Ken Moreland

Re: Fidelizer 6.10

Post by Ken Moreland »

sebna wrote:Do you also use AO or just fidelizer? Another thing which people tend to add to the mix is Process Lasso. Each of them supposedly bring their own improvements.

I was tempted to try lasso at some stage but brilliant tasker does very similar job but with less bells and whistles.

Tasker brings improvements on top of AO so probably all three of them are the way to go to maximize the OS side of things.
Just Fidelizer for now, AO may be on the horizon though!!
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers