Anyone interested in good clocks

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Crom

Re: Anyone interested in good clocks

Post by Crom »

Guys, in case anyone is interested I am selling a couple of the NewClassD reference dexa clocks:

1 x 45.158400 MHz
1 x 49.152000 MHz

They come with their own power supplies and power leads. I've also got all the original packing.

I put them on at DIYA for £250 each but make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. Get 'em quick before they become collector's items (I just visited the newclassd site and their homepage says they're not taking any new orders).

Apologies for polluting the thread with my money making scheme ;-)

Cheers,
Crom
rickmcinnis

Re: Anyone interested in good clocks

Post by rickmcinnis »

Now that Mr. Mori seems to be close to putting all of this stuff together I wonder how many are going to try his clock?

Since he seems to be saying he will assemble anything you want I guess I am going to go with the best crystal which requires the oven.

I have very little understanding of the variations he is offering. Wondering if others have decided on what configuration they are going to use. I would like to know as a guide.

I do not want to use a connector since there is no way to add the other side of the connector to the SDTrans board. Curious as to whether this sounds OK to those who know?
phonograph, amplifiers & speakers