For the day that's in it......
tweber

Re: Rock - what are you listening to?

Post by tweber »

And why not?
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Listening to Future Islands on a download while waiting for the vinyl to arrive...

This band have been in my peripheral vision for a long time but suddenly.. I love them. I don't know why but there's an honestly and passion here that keeps my attention...

Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

This landed earlier. Thanks Spindizzy. I’m in for a long weekend of endless guitar stuff :) I honestly do not know how he continues to stay fresh and vital. Thanks Nick we go back a long way. We both almost have the same birthday just a month apart.

Derek

Post by Derek »

While Mrs Derek is out and the next door neighbour is at work, I'm taking the opportunity to play Zeit from Rammstein at concert volume level.

NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.