Pure Audio Project TRIO 10 open baffle speakers

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Darek

Pure Audio Project TRIO 10 open baffle speakers

Post by Darek »

Hi all
I'm selling all my equipment as I have no time for listening sessions anymore (sad but what I can do family first!!!)
Will start with tonearms turntables speakers and lots more all sensible offers are welcome - just try me :)
As I said for start SME 309GD which is very similar to SME V
Bout of them are cast magnesium but the 309 have detachable magnesium (stock made from some kind of plastic) headshell
more details and photos

http://www.adverts.ie/home-audio/sme-30 ... d/13269879 - SOLD

I have as well Thorens 124td original paint very nice condition on custom made candy green plinth with uncut bamboo arm-board (which I can cut or drill for any tonearm)

http://www.adverts.ie/home-audio/thoren ... 4/13270301 -SOLD

Pair of Pure Audio Project TRIO10 open baffle speakers, aluminium frame in piano black.

http://www.adverts.ie/home-audio/pure-a ... s/12606128

That for start and much more to come

The prices:

SME 309 GD - I'm looking for 1200 -SOLD
Thorens with plinth serviced 1200 (no tonearm at the moment) - SOLD
TRIO 10 - around 3000 - they are just run in around 200 hours

Thank you
Last edited by Darek on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HIFIJoe

Re: SME, Thorens 124, TRIO 10

Post by HIFIJoe »

Hi Darek interested in arm an turntable. Will P M you with my number, so we can have a chat.Cheers Frank.
Darek

Re: SME, Thorens 124, TRIO 10

Post by Darek »

SME tonearm and Thorens 124 now SOLD
Thank you
Darek

Re: Pure Audio Project TRIO 10 open baffle speakers

Post by Darek »

:)
Ken Moreland

Re: Pure Audio Project TRIO 10 open baffle speakers

Post by Ken Moreland »

Great speakers , highly recommended , I bought a pair from Darek last year and they're in daily use. All welcome to come and hear them.
KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers