Tidal €2 for 4 months

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Sloop John B

Tidal €2 for 4 months

Post by Sloop John B »

https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5fb30 ... 00188953cf

Just clicked through and now have Tidal until March and hopefully vaccination.

I use Qobuz via Roon but for 2 quid this is worth expanding my musical exploration.

.sjb
Diapason

Re: Tidal €2 for 4 months

Post by Diapason »

I'll be interested to hear how you get on. I took advantage of a similar deal a while back and for whatever reason, Tidal didn't do it for me. I've been paying for Qobuz ever since and on balance i prefer it.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

I'va had Tidal before and for a while ran with both of them but prefer Qobuz sound quality - even though I'm not someone who can hear and great differences between 16/44 and 24/96.

For €2 and considering how easily it integrates with Roon it's a no brainer. They do have a wider catalogue particularly when it comes to indi American.

.sjb
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Spotify Premium free for 3 months with your PayPal account.

"Try your first 3 free months of Spotify Premium free and use PayPal to subscribe. Enjoy all the great content—ad-free music, podcasts, playlists for every mood, and more. Get the best of Spotify Premium with everything PayPal does to make it easy"
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
meep

Post by meep »

You can get 6 months free if you sign up for the Lincoln benefits programme;

https://owner.lincoln.com/service/tidal.html

It’s a bit fiddle to get signed up as the website is somewhat useless, but it’s worth persevering. You might need to put in some random US address, but you certainly don’t need to own a car or live in the US. I’m A couple of months into my free plan at the moment.

Enjoy!
meep

Post by meep »

You can get Tidal HiFi for €1.20 per month if you sign up from Argentina.(.75c if you're happy to forego MQA and go with Premium)

You'd need a VPN for the signup stage, but it's not required thereafter.

Your Tidal is a bit 'latin' at first in terms of recommendations, playlists etc., but that's easily rectified as you start to build your own.

I've got it running with Roon now and it softens the monthly outlay a little.
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

What payment did you use, I cannot seem to choose paypal and my cards (Revolut and PTSB ) weren't accepted.

.sjb
Georgi

Post by Georgi »

It is funny alright how desperate are they.
I cancel my Tidal subscription few months ago /6 I think/.
Two months ago I got an email with offer of €15 per month for 12 months, but didn't respond.
Last week I got a new offer of €2 for two months, this time I took it. 😃
Will cancel after that, because have enough of them for the last few years.
Alltheyoungdudes

Post by Alltheyoungdudes »

Have had Tidal Hi-Fi for three or four years now without any problems.

Twenty quid a month for all of that music in decent quality is an absolute bargain - I used to spend twice that a week on CDs/Records in the late 80s early 90s...
meep

Post by meep »

Sloop John B wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:55 pm What payment did you use, I cannot seem to choose paypal and my cards (Revolut and PTSB ) weren't accepted.

.sjb
My Revolut.

You get 1 month free, and then €1.20. I did use a different email address to that I’d been on before. That might have been it?