Tidal €2 for 4 months

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
meep

Re: Tidal €2 for 4 months

Post by meep »

Alltheyoungdudes wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:38 pm Have had Tidal Hi-Fi for three or four years now without any problems.

Twenty quid a month for all of that music in decent quality is an absolute bargain - I used to spend twice that a week on CDs/Records in the late 80s early 90s...
Indeed, though I seem to have ended up with Spotify family ( which is handy for the kids, in the car and for the Alexa devices), Qobuz, and a roon sub. Adds up every month. So I’d happily drop tidal, but if I can get it for next to nothing, it’s just a bonus.
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

meep wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:45 pm
Sloop John B wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:55 pm What payment did you use, I cannot seem to choose paypal and my cards (Revolut and PTSB ) weren't accepted.

.sjb
My Revolut.

You get 1 month free, and then €1.20. I did use a different email address to that I’d been on before. That might have been it?
I thought I had used an email not used for tidal before but on creating a new gmail my revolut worked.

Confirmación TIDAL
Hola,
Gracias por empezar su prueba de TIDAL.

Inicio prueba: 29.05.2021
Primer día de facturación: 28.06.2021
Período de facturación: Mensual
Precio: 138.00

Happy Days! Thanks for the tip.

.sjb
hudo

Post by hudo »

I switched from IRL to Croatia Tidal sub, went from 20€ to 10€, but 1.2€/month in Argentina, can that be real!?
(it feels little bit wrong to save here that much after i paid thousands on various audio snake oil, but i guess thats in in human nature?)

Or should we wait and see what Spotify and Apple lossless hifi tiers will offer...

Only annoying thing is that my albums are sorted alphabetically now when I transferred everything to a new subscription with soundiiz. I knew that some good album was at the end of the list, never could remember its title, and now its all ordered and i am lost:) Will finally have to learn titles.
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500
meep

Post by meep »

New pricing out from Tidal with an ad-supported free tier for the first time;

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 26774.html

Using the Argentinian approach, its €0.88 approx per month for the HiFi tier. €1.29 for all the fancy gubbins.