Sold Allo DigiOne Signature Player / Steamer

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
woodlands

Sold Allo DigiOne Signature Player / Steamer

Post by woodlands »

Signature Player includes: RPI 3 B+ , DigiOne Signature, Acrylic Case, 8GB microSD card with 2 x DC to type C USB connector cables, Apple Power and USB Battery Bank ( you need 2 supplies ) and spdif coax cable.

You will need a spdif input on your DAC

The Digione Signature needs 2 PSUs to run - both supplied.

Brilliant condition loaded with Volumio software

Widely praised and reviewed Streamer - the best in class !

specs are here :-
https://www.allo.com/sparky/digione-sig ... html#specs

review here :-

info about the operating system
https://volumio.com/en/

Roon compatible

Post available also.

Reduced to Euro 250
Attachments
volumio 3 small.jpg
volumio 3 small.jpg (127.65 KiB) Viewed 598 times
volumio 1 small.jpg
volumio 1 small.jpg (118.49 KiB) Viewed 598 times
volumio 5 small.jpg
volumio 5 small.jpg (122.22 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Last edited by woodlands on Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hudo

Re: FS Allo DigiOne Signature Player / Steamer

Post by hudo »

One small FYI, where i found this streamer (actually very similar, i have pi2aes) gives lots of value: as a NAA endpoint for HQPlayer upsampling software.

I run Roon and HqPlayer on my PC. Roon uses HqPlayer to upsample stream to 192k (max for spdif and rpi, but HQP supports whatever DAC/streamer supports, up to 1.5M!), then with NAA protocol stream that to Rpi (Digione). Rpi has RopieeeXL OS installed (Roon endoint, NAA, spotify, DLNA, ...)

Some DACs, specially Sigma Delta designs, benefits A LOT from external upsampler! Internal upsampling algorithm in DACs is usually very constrained by its chip, which also does conversion to DSD. But HqPlayer can convert to DSD with much much better algorithm that can use full CPU and GPU cards in the computer. Basically, HqPlayer can do in software what 4000€ Chord MScaler is doing in hardware.
I use it with NOS R2R DAC, so "only" PCM, but works great, better than any internal DAC upsampler.

Good luck with sale:)
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500