Hifi bargains

Rob.

Hifi bargains

Post by Rob. »

I think we should share hifi bargains online or in-store to ease the cost of living.

I'll start with Fyne Audio F300 from richersounds.ie for €63 save €166.
Just bought a pair for my sons bedroom.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203656-f ... wapstore=1
Meridian 501, 556, 508.24
Nait5i
Google CCA
Dynaudio contour 1.3mkii
Nordost cables
Rega p2, denon dl110,
Lots more around the place.
Diapason

Re: Hifi bargains

Post by Diapason »

That's a ridiculously good price. I don't remotely need a pair, but I'm tempted to buy anyway. Hmm...
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
PeterK

Post by PeterK »

That is a real bargain. FYNE Speakers are very well regarded in the HiFi press.

Hi all, I have not been active here for a long time. Possibly a decade. The site seemed to have taken over with computer audio matters and seemed to have ground to a halt, but I'm delighted to see that it is still going. Well done Fran. By the way do you still have the stacked Quad ESLs.?

I will be posting here I hope again!!
Brutus1968

Post by Brutus1968 »

I have just noticed that some Italian shops are selling at bargain price some of the top Neat speakers models, now out of production:

https://www.hifi2erre.com/prodotto/neat-ultimatum-xls/
https://spinelliht.com/prodotto/neat-ul ... ls-walnut/

Never heard them, but I find them very interesting being good looking and incorporating at the same time some unusual solutions. And reviews in general are really positive.

Best
Max (spin the black circle)
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Brutus1968 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:02 pm I have just noticed that some Italian shops are selling at bargain price some of the top Neat speakers models, now out of production:
Interesting..
Some nice bargains in their "used" sections too, from both shops mentioned. I've always had a soft spot for Italian hifi too.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Brutus1968

Post by Brutus1968 »

I regularly check those shops, together with Audiograffiti, Garosi, hifinatali (terrible website) and few other ones. When I was living in Milan I bought from Spinelli a pair of new Xavian Primissima at 50% discount because they were out of production.
I never bought anything from hifi2erre, but they always have good stuff at interesting price in the used section.

Best
Ivor wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Interesting..
Some nice bargains in their "used" sections too, from both shops mentioned. I've always had a soft spot for Italian hifi too.
[/quote]
Max (spin the black circle)