Time to say...... Goodbye?

Fran
Site Admin

Re: Time to say...... Goodbye?

Post by Fran »

Huge thanks to Hudo for this work - please make it worthwhile by visiting and posting!!

Just also note - any time you do stuff like this, and particularly when you change where a domain name points to, it takes a while to propagate across the web. So if you visit and you see we are down in the next few days, well, give us a few days to sort things out and then we should be back up running.

Again, all credit to Hudo for the work here.

fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

That's very good news! Thanks to all concerned.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

hudo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:26 am Me and Fran made a good progress moving Forum to the new server, so we'll definitely keep it alive for few more years, and hopefully do some updates based on the survey i posted here (https://forms.office.com/r/Vgf0fMdWTh). I'll also take over some maintenance duties from our great and fearless leader Fran, he deserve some break:)

Stay tuned for the updates!
Fantastic! Well doe... now we just have to visit more! Thanks lads.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

Look forward to seeing this forum survive and hopefully thrive.

.sjb
Derek

Post by Derek »

Well done guys really appreciate the effort getting to keep the forum going. Here’s trusting the rest of us can keep it alive.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
tony

Post by tony »

Great to hear it is soldiering on. Onwards and upwards
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
hudo

Post by hudo »

Server is getting a new power cable, you should notice more space between letters and better balance from header to footer of the page:)
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

New cables! It was so obvious, how did we miss it? 😉

I'm glad to see the new cables are thick enough to let all the posting electrons through. There'll be no stopping us now.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

I had to google DCCA power cables after that picture, they seem wonderful
We customize the sound of our power cords to your ears. Please contact us for specific sound requirements & pricing.
.sjb
Brutus1968

Post by Brutus1968 »

hudo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:26 am Me and Fran made a good progress moving Forum to the new server, so we'll definitely keep it alive for few more years, and hopefully do some updates based on the survey i posted here (https://forms.office.com/r/Vgf0fMdWTh). I'll also take over some maintenance duties from our great and fearless leader Fran, he deserve some break:)

Stay tuned for the updates!
Great job and thanks for keeping this forum alive. Welcome Tir Na HiFi Mk II.

Best of luck
Max (spin the black circle)