Clearout - some free

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Derek

Re: Clearout - some free

Post by Derek »

Big thank you to plunkfra, I collected the few bits I put my eye on, they were ready to go. We had a nice chat, swapped a few stories. I got a quick run down of his main listening setup, very nice. An all round sound guy. The Audiolab is in my son’s setup atm and so far he’s loving it. 👍
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Darek

Post by Darek »

Hi - is the Bose still available? THX
Derek

Post by Derek »

Hi plunkfra if the Onkyo TX-SR605 is still available can I put my name on it?

Many thanks
Derek
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
plunkfra

Post by plunkfra »

Hi Darek, PM sent. Thanks for the reminder Derek!
Derek

Post by Derek »

👍, many thanks for the Onkyo, it’s with my brother, he’s looking forward to getting to grips with it.