Home Trial offer of modified Hiface USB devices

jkeny

Re: Home Trial offer of modified Hiface USB devices

Post by jkeny »

cybot wrote:
jkeny wrote:Like a good salesman I'm painting a picture for you in your favourite listening chair, etc.

Yes, copying CDs to disk is a bit of a pain but maybe someone should set-up a service to do this? Who said me?

I'm looking at avoiding PC/laptop altogether by having my device connecting into an Android tablet or Android phone as the playback device. What would people think of this? (Now I have my market research hat on :))

Exactly the way to go John :-) Anything to do with taking the PC/laptop out of the equation sounds good to me. Don't know much about the Android but what about the iPad?
No go with the iPad - it's not an open system - can't connect USB devices to it unless you get a license from S. Jobs - will only cost €50,000 in a large brown envelope.
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
cybot

Re: Home Trial offer of modified Hiface USB devices

Post by cybot »

jkeny wrote:
cybot wrote:
jkeny wrote:Like a good salesman I'm painting a picture for you in your favourite listening chair, etc.

Yes, copying CDs to disk is a bit of a pain but maybe someone should set-up a service to do this? Who said me?

I'm looking at avoiding PC/laptop altogether by having my device connecting into an Android tablet or Android phone as the playback device. What would people think of this? (Now I have my market research hat on :))

Exactly the way to go John :-) Anything to do with taking the PC/laptop out of the equation sounds good to me. Don't know much about the Android but what about the iPad?
No go with the iPad - it's not an open system - can't connect USB devices to it unless you get a license from S. Jobs - will only cost €50,000 in a large brown envelope.
LOL :-))